Registration for all programs will be taken at the Community Center. All program registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. Due to limited enrollment, advance registration is required for most programs. If an activity is cancelled due to low enrollment, a full refund will be given. Persons enrolling after the start of a program are required to pay the total program fee. Proof of residency is required at the time of registration.
The Hazel Crest Park District accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, personal checks and money orders as payment for all programs, facility rentals, and picnic rentals. All personal checks and money orders must be made out to Hazel Crest Park District. There is a Minimum Credit Card charge of $20.00. A $30.00 service fee will be charged for any dishonored checks.
1. Participants will receive a full refund for programs cancelled by the Park District. The Park District reserves the right to change fees and programs offered.
2. Once a program has ENDED no refund will be given.
3. Refunds will be given (2) days prior to the start of the program.
4. A refund will be given only for verifiable medical reason or unavoidable circumstances. A $10.00 service charge is deducted from the refund and written proof is required.
5. After a program has begun, a refund will only be issued for the reasons listed above.
6. NO Refunds will be given for trips unless the request is made five days prior to the trip or if the trip is cancelled.
7. Two weeks after request is submitted a refund may be granted.
The Hazel Crest Park District does not provide medical insurance coverage and does not assume responsibility for any injuries incurrred while participating in recreation programs or while using park district facilites.